Make your home more comfortable and energy efficient with a Community Power Works loan to fit your budget. Finance 100% of your home energy upgrade with no money down. It’s easy. When you apply to participate in the Community Power Works program, you can also apply for an affordable loan to finance your upgrade. Community Power Works partners with two local lenders: Craft3, a local non-profit community lender, and Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union (PSCCU).
Craft3 Home Energy Efficiency Loan
Craft3 is a non-profit 501(c)3 community development financial institution that has been strengthening economic, ecological and family resilience in Pacific Northwest communities for 19 years. Since 2009, Craft3 has provided energy efficiency loans to over 3,000 business and property owners in Washington and Oregon. Craft3 believes reducing carbon emissions, expanding ‘green collar’ jobs, and lowering energy costs create economic and ecological resilience.
Craft3 offers Seattle homeowners no-fee Home Energy Efficiency Loans with a low fixed rate of 4.49% APR (or 3.49% for households earning up to 80% of the Area Median Income).
- Same low fixed rate for all qualified applicants: 4.49% APR (or 3.49% APR for households earning up to 80% of the Area Median Income)
- Loans from $1,500 to $30,000
- Eligible credit scores as low as 590
- Easy repayment on your Seattle City Light bill
- Up to a 20 year term with no early payment fees
- No fees, extra costs, or pre-payment penalties
- Low impact on your monthly budget with payments based on loan amount
How to apply for the Craft3 loan
Visit the Craft3 website at www.craft3.org/borrow/cpw to apply or learn more about the Home Energy Efficiency Loan. For more information or to speak with a customer service representative, please contact Craft3 at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-888-231-2170. The Community Power Works loan is only available to owner-occupied homes at this time. Up to 4 units may be eligible and are encouraged to participate, though different qualifying terms and conditions may apply.
Click here to apply for the Craft3 Loan. You may apply anytime.
Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union (PSCCU) Loan
Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union (PSCCU) understands the challenge in affording energy-efficient alternatives for your home. PSCCU loan products cover everything from heating and cooling, hot water tanks, windows and even include renewable energy such as solar! PSCCU offers energy efficiency loans with terms up to 15 years and loan amounts up to $35,000* with fixed rate loans as low as 4.25%* for most energy efficient and/or renewable energy projects.
- Same day to one day turnaround on loan pre-approval
- Loans from $1,000 to $35,000
- Affordable: Minimum $50.00 per month Payment
- Fixed Rates: 4.25% – 8.74%*
- Flexible Terms: Up to 180 months (up to 15 years)
- Projects can include renewable energy such as solar
* Rates, terms and dollar limits are based on credit. For more information contact the Credit Union today.
Apply for the PSCCU loan
Visit the PSCCU website at: http://www.psccu.org/efficiency.php to learn more about their energy efficiency loans or to apply. For more information on the PSCCU loan or to speak with a customer service representative, please call:
Click here to apply for the PSCCU Loan. You may apply anytime.
More questions? Feel free to email Community Power Works or call 206-449-1170 with questions.